Thread Seal Tape – 10 Rolls
Thread seal tape or Teflon tape is a white film tape commonly used in sealing pipe threads. The tape is sold in thin white layers wound on a spool, making it easy to wind around pipe threads. Thread seal tape also helps prevent the threads of plumbing items from seizing when being unscrewed.
- Maximum quality for sealing threads.
- Has good insulation properties and chemical stability.
- It is resistant to atmospheric acid and humidity.
- It has a network structure consisting of micro-slender fibers and knots
- Good toughness, high longitudinal strength, easy to deform laterally